Abu Dhabi

Ich war vor kurzen im Abu Dhabi, und das ist dort wirklich ein Paradis für leichte Mädels. Sie sind dort spottbillig, und ich hatte dort sehr viel Spaß. Ich war dort 2 Nächte, hatte jeweils eine Chinesin (sehr hübsch, tolle figur, ging echt ab!!!) habe ca. 70@ für die Nacht bezahlt, war super. Der Anfang mit einer sehr wohltuenden Massage, bis zum finalem Schuss g Die Mädels dort gibt es in (fast) jeder Hotelbar zu finden. Die Preise fangen so bei ca. 25€ für eine Nummer an.

Laut International Sexguide ist in Abu Dhabi wirklich etwas los, hier eine Auflistung:
(PRC heisst People Republic of China)

Ally Pally

• Ally Pally is on the ground floor of the Al Ain Palace Hotel – turn right as you enter the lobby.

• It’s open in the afternoon and it’s the best place in town for some early action (as early as 4PM).

• The girls are mainly PRC, with a few Africans.

• Overall quality is low, but a few gems can be found at times.

49ers

• 49ers is on the top floor of the Dana Hotel.

• The cover charge includes 2 drinks:

• 35 AED on weekdays.
  • 50 AED on weekends.
  • In terms of girls, 49ers has the best mix in town. Mainly PRC, but you can also find CIS and exotic-looking African girls.

• The place gets crowded around 10.30PM.

Blitz

• Blitz is at the Novotel Hotel.
  • Don’t enter the hotel lobby – go around the corner.
  • There is no cover charge for white people.

• Has a good Filipino band with sexy Filipina singers.

• The girls are mainly PRC with some Africans.

Gauloises

• Gauloises can be found in the grounds of the Meridien Hotel.

• The 50 AED cover charge includes one drink.

• Gauloises is supposed to be the best place in town for (young) CIS girls, but I saw very few the Saturday night I visited. PRCs and Africans are also available.

• The girls tend to be more expensive than in other places.

Saba Hotel

• Is located opposite the Abu Dhabi mall, but difficult to find.

• There are no less than 7 clubs in the Saba Hotel, each aimed towards a different clientele: North-Indian, South-Indian, Pakistani, Iranian…

• Blue Nile is supposed to feature low-rent African girls.

• The place is not geared towards foreign visitors and is basically a dump.

Safari Club

• Can be found on the 17th (top) floor of the Howard Johnson Hotel.
  • Go up the stairs after turning right out of the lift.
  • The cover charge of 30 AED includes 2 drinks.

• The customers were mainly Indians when I visited.

• White guys are an oddity in there.
  • The girls are low-rent PRCs and Africans.

JoJos

• Is also on the 17th (top) floor of the Howard Johnson Hotel.

• The cover charge is 25 AED.

• Band plays a lot of Filipino music.

• Not really a P4P spot, but you may wanna try your luck with the non-pro Filipinas that frequent the place.

Heroes

• Heroes is in the basement of the Crowne Plaza Hotel.

• Not really a P4P spot, although some girls may be available on Ladies’ Night (Tuesday & Thursday), when girls get 2 free drinks.

• Good place to have a meal.

Other P4P Venues

The Trap

• Is located on the 1st floor of the Dana Hotel.

• The cover charge is 20 AED.

• The girls are mainly PRCs.

• The band starts at 9.30 PM and there is usually a good crowd by then.

• You may wanna check out The Trap before heading up to 49ers.

Cellar Pub

• Can be found on the ground floor of the Howard Johnson Hotel.

• Apparently, unaccompanied PRCs are not allowed inside.

Illusions

• On the 4th floor of the Royal Meridien Hotel.

• The girls are Russian, Bulgarian, Turkish or from other Arab countries.

Red Lion Pub

• Hotel International Rotana.

• The girls are mainly CIS, with some brown sugar.

Rock Bottom

• Al Diar Capitol Hotel.

• Is supposed to feature young and beautiful CIS girls.

WickedRoger

WickedRoger lives in Abu Dhabi and knows everything there is to know about the local scene. Even though we’d never met before, he volunteered to be my guide and driver during my 3-day stay.

He was wonderful company, introduced me to some great girls and made sure I had plenty of fun during my short stay in Abu Dhabi.

Thanks a lot, WickedRoger!

Final Words

Mongering in Abu Dhabi isn’t cheap, so it’s not the kind of place you’d travel to specifically to engage in P4P. But if you find yourself in town, the P4P venues are fun and offer great variety, so they’re definitely worth exploring.

WickedRoger is a wonderful host. I highly recommend getting in touch with him if you’ll be visiting his turf.

Ich war im „Ally Pally“ und in „The Trap“.

• Ally Pally ist eine Irish Pub, sehr nett, sehr ruhig, nicht so laut, mit TV, Billard usw. Die Getränkepreise sind ok. Auch nicht so stark verraucht. Wie gesagt sehr viele hübsche Chinesinen dort.

• Im „The Trap“ ist es sehr laut (Live Band), Sehr verraucht, und auch der Raum ziemlich Eng. Eintritt waren 20 Dirham (UAD) ein Getränke inclusive. Hauptsächlich Asiatinen und ein Paar Dunkelhäutige.

Ich hatte meine 2 Mädels aus dem Ally Pally, Kontaktaufnahme ist sehr einfach, kaum ist man drinnen, kommen sie direkt auf einen zu, im Ally Pally waren sie etwas zurückhaltender. Sie fangen mit dir ein kleines gepräch an, das Übliche, wie heist du, woher, was machst du hier, und irgendwann kommt die Frage, ob du eine Massage möchtest ,-) Wer gut verhandeln kann, kommt gut weg g Einige bieten dir an, noch Ihre „Freundin“ mit auf das Zimmer zu bringen, ich habe das verneint, also keine ahnung was sie dann dafür haben wollen :frowning: Mann kann dann ganz getrost mit den Mädels im Taxi ins Hotel fahren, die sind spott billig, keine Fahrt innerhalb abu Dhabi kostet mehr wie 2€ (max 7 UAD)

Ganz nebenbei, in den kleineren Shoppingmalls kann man auch sehr billig Klamotten und Schuhe einkaufen, auch Handeln.

In Abu Dhabi kann man also für 'nen schmalen Taler was erleben